Im a 19 year old college student currently studying creative digital media in ITB. My likes are music specifically Fleetwood Mac, Stevie Nicks is my style icon in many ways. I love her energy and how she expresses her personality though her personal style. I don't like wearing black I prefer colour it makes everything a bit more fun. -Emma I’m 18 years old and I am a second year student in ITB studying CDM. I listen to different types of music, every now and then I go from pop - punk rock - r&b. I listen to random music if I like the song I add it or save it to my phone. Listening to these music genres, makes me dress somewhat like them. My taste in music and style changes every now and then, it usually depends on what I feel like wearing. I don't dress up that much, I just wear something I feel comfortable in. I don't like wearing bright colours or the colour pink, orange and yellow. Pink, Orange and Yellow are the colours I don't like so I don...
I've edited all 22 pictures that were taken of each subject at the interviews we conducted in Temple Bar, Stephen's Green, Love Lane and Blanchardstown Skate Park. I firstly adjusted the tone and enhanced each image. I then altered the light balance of each image to brighten some of them up as they appeared darker and also creating a lower light balance for others who's white balance was off. I also increased the colour and tones within the images and added a small degree of vignette to create a very slight clouded effect around the edges. Finally I edited and fixed any red eyes and spot fixtures. Below are some examples of the edited images.
This is what we are thinking for our basic design for the website. We were going to put a blueish colour for the background but we thought it was too much so we decided to leave it white. We decided on the colour by using this colour palette. These are what each page look like: Home About Us Overview
Comments
Post a Comment