For the first interview, we decided to go to Stephen’s Green and interview the twins. This time we had all the equipment that’s we need. We got the tripod, camera and a clipped on microphone. The last interview with the twins we could barely hear them talk, all we can hear was the wind because we didn’t have a microphone. Today's interview went great, better than the prototype video with the twins. We had the clipped on microphone and could hear them perfectly, there was some background noise but it will be okay we can reduce the noise background when editing the audio and video. We got all the videos footage for that interview video, we just need three more interviews and we are done with our street interview. You can watch the video here: https://vimeo.com/316073020 Password: interview_2
Im a 19 year old college student currently studying creative digital media in ITB. My likes are music specifically Fleetwood Mac, Stevie Nicks is my style icon in many ways. I love her energy and how she expresses her personality though her personal style. I don't like wearing black I prefer colour it makes everything a bit more fun. -Emma I’m 18 years old and I am a second year student in ITB studying CDM. I listen to different types of music, every now and then I go from pop - punk rock - r&b. I listen to random music if I like the song I add it or save it to my phone. Listening to these music genres, makes me dress somewhat like them. My taste in music and style changes every now and then, it usually depends on what I feel like wearing. I don't dress up that much, I just wear something I feel comfortable in. I don't like wearing bright colours or the colour pink, orange and yellow. Pink, Orange and Yellow are the colours I don't like so I don...
Research theme/topic Fashion is constantly growing changing and evolving. It never stops there is always new trends and new styles to be seen. Fashion is an expression it lets people express who they are and what inspires them. Fashion can help people be who they want to be their style of clothing can describe who they are without the use of words. What we would like to do with our theme of fashion is to hopefully make a website with either pictures or videos of people on the streets of Dublin and ask them about their own personal style and what influences it. Vogue does interviews with celebrities called 73 Questions with Vogue , they are really interesting to watch because the interview isn’t just done in front of a plain white background, the interviewee is always moving while answering the questions. For the project we would like to take some inspiration from these videos. What we don’t want is boring, we want to show the personality o...
Comments
Post a Comment